"Creating harmonious, fun work environments
based on trust, mutual respect, and shared values & aspirations"
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Courses
At Prospero we offer Equality, Diversity and Inclusion training courses fitted to met your own unique needs.
Course Objectives include, but aren't necessarily limited to:
- Review what is meant by Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Review why it is important for organisations to be Equal, Diverse, and Inclusive
- Explore our Unconscious Bias and explore ways of countering it
- Legislation covering Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Recognise the value of individual differences
- The importance of addressing personal assumptions
- Understanding the Protected Characteristics
- Awareness of differing lines of acceptable behaviour & language
- How to successfully address inappropriate behaviour
The full course can cater for up to 16 people and lasts up to 4 hours. The course comprises formal teaching on what the terms above actually mean, as well as exposing course participants to examples of unconscious bias, stereotyping and assumptions. There is a mixture of facilitated discussion, group activities and game participation. The legal aspects underpinning equality are also examined.
We understand that Managers' and Supervisors' time is precious and expensive, so we are able to offer a more focused course tailored to your requirements. Prospero facilitators can offer bespoke, modular courses lasting from 1 to 4 hours to meet your managerial needs. Clearly the shorter the course the more focused it will be on fewer objectives - you are in full control of which Course Objectives are covered.
Our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion course is fully accredited by The CPD Group, and can be verified by clicking the logo below.
Contact us using the form below to discuss your training requirements today!